Tuesday, November 4, 2008

First Post: Camera Play

Okay so I decided to start a blog, so I can share my photography and scrapbooking pages (and other creations I may come up with) with my friends, family, and other people that may be interested in these same things.

So I decided I would love to be a photographer because it's just something I've always loved, and I figured there was no better time to get started. I bought a camera, and finally got the chance to use it for the first time this weekend. Here are just a few of the 900 pictures I took of my niece and nephew. They are adorable. After coming back from the park with tons of pictures of Kennedy, I decided to take some of Isaac. She comes up to me and says, "Lyn, how come you're not taking pictures of me."



This girl loves her aunt Toni.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

very cute! What one of camera do you have?

Unknown said...

um.. i meant.. "what camera do you now own?"

Glennis said...

I like the first photo of the little girl dancing with her hair flying. Wonderful
Greetings from New Zealand.

GWENNN. said...

the kids looook soo cuteee:)

you should take more pics of them or yourself ;)

greetings from China.